The method of getting into the club is simple.
- Three disciplines, three performances of sufficient standard (see below).
- All dives must be wet (not dry statics or apnea walks)
- All dives must be 'clean' so clear of samba / BO and without injury
- All dives must be witnessed by a fellow club member (or trusted Freediver) or entered into the AIDA rankings page
- If depth has been done abroad only it will be listed as Hot Water
The idea of the club is a motivational, achievable and aspirational level of quality to achieve in a safe manner, so big jumps of more than 5% at a time will not be accepted for dynamic and static, and no more than 1 metre increment increases in depth past 30 metres deep.
The requirements are:
Dymanic with or without fins. 100 metres distance.
Constant weight with or without fins, 40 metres depth
Static breathold, 5'00 minutes hold
Hence 1 (00) 4 (0) 5 ('00) club
Our current members are:
Mikhael Dominico (Hot water)
Anita Jasso (Hot water)
Paul Butterworth (Hot water)
There are a few people knocking on the door and have done two of the numbers, get training :-)
Club clothing is on the way, you can have the 145 club logo once it arrives
Please contact me if you think you made the list.
We offer private coaching as well as the normal courses and clinics, please contact me below for further details in achieving specific goals